Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April 28th Low Carb Menu

6am
2 jumbo cups organic coffee with milk

10am
1/4 left over organic pork chop from yesterday's dinner
2 organic local eggs
1 avocado with salt and pepper
1 cup of earl gray tea with small amount of milk and stevia

3pm
Yogi Redbush Chia tea

4pm
2 tablespoons of cashew butter

6:30pm
Romain Salad (plain), Broccoli with butter, 3.5 slices of Organic Peameal Bacon



Note: I have been eating lots of Org. Pork because that is what what I have left in my freezer. I will have some more variety soon.

Exercise
I went for a 30 minute run/walk at 2pm and did a 30 minute Unstoppable Fat Loss Biceps and Triceps work out at 8:30pm. I am feeling great and pumped after my UFL workout and have lots of energy to fold my laundry :)



No comments:

Post a Comment