Saturday, June 6, 2009

June 6th Low Carb Menu

8am
2 large cups of organic coffee with milk

9am
3 organic eggs with mozzarella cheese topped with green onion
1.5 cups of organic yogurt

1pm
5 meatballs (probably made with some grains)
1 cup fried potatoes
salad greens with a curry dressing (was sweet with sugar)

(eeks - not candida friendly, but nevertheless it was delicious)

7pm
1 avocado
1 cup of lacto-fermented fruit
roasted organic chicken drumstick
green beans with vitamin rich yellow butter
plain romaine salad

Note:
We did not end up eating lunch at home and therefore my lunch also ended up feeding my candida. Some unexpected events happened (neighbours doggy was sick and I was looking after it) and I was not able to prepare alternative foods for lunch.

I will also have some coconut oil tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment