Monday, June 8, 2009

June 7th Low Carb Menu

8am
2 large cups of organic coffee with milk

10am
green beans
organic chicken thigh and drumstick



2pm
seven coconut herb buns with butter and cream cheese ( I would say the equivalent of 2 sandwiches)
1.5 cups of plain organic yogurt

6pm
romaine salad with organic chicken meat and mozzarella cheese (sauce from leftover chicken)


10pm
1 avocado
1 cup of organic milk with 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
handful of almonds

Note:
I really was not hungry at 10pm but I had realized that I hardly had any potassium rich food today. I really hate leg and muscle cramps due to this deficiency so I grabbed these foods to eat to prevent them. I have learned that Candida Yeast infections inhibit the absorption of vitamins and minerals and therefore it is imperative to eat high quality and mineral rich foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment