Friday, May 15, 2009

May 14th Low Carb Menu

6am
2 large cups of organic coffee with milk


8:15am

3 organic eggs

1 bowl of organic plain yogurt


2pm

1 handful of walnuts

1 handful of almonds

2 tablespoons of cashew butter

1 bowl of lacto-fermented sauerkraut


6:30pm

1 avocado

1 330ml container of coconut water


(I ate this because while driving home from a friends house I got a huge muscle cramping in my right foot. This is not good when you are driving with that foot. I had to take off my shoe and massage the foot a bit but it was still cramping up. Muscle cramping is most likely a potassium deficiency. I will make sure that I am eating more mineral rich foods and just eating more. While on a low carb diet my appetite does drastically decreases and I actually have to force myself to eat 3 meals.)

9pm
2 organic grass fed beef burgers with butter (salt and pepper with garlic powder and mayo - so yummy!)
broccoli with butter and
lacto-fermented sauerkraut



in the picture there is only one hamburger but I had seconds...

Exercise

30 min brisk walk

No comments:

Post a Comment