Monday, May 4, 2009

May 3rd Low Carb Menu

Note: I missed posting yesterday's menu. My daughter got sick just before her bedtime and ended up having a sick stomach throughout the night. I was very worried about her. She was throwing up every 10-15 minutes. I tried giving her probiotic powder and she threw that up. We tried giving her tea and that would not stay down either. I resorted to oil of oregano and then she was able to sleep for about 1hr lengths until 3am. She then got solid sleep from 3am till 7am.

She is doing much better today and she was able to eat a small amount of food.


Yesterday's Menu


8:30am

2 cups of coffee with milk

9:30am

2 hard boiled eggs
3 slices of organic grass-fed beef summer sausage
2 slices of cheese

1/2 tomato


2pm

2 collard wraps with 1 can salmon, mayo, celery, green onion, cilantro, lemon juice and 1 tomato (salmon brand is environmentally selectively harvested)


6:30pm
Romain Salad (no picture), Cauliflower and butter, sirloin steak with basil, lemon juice, garlic and tamari

Exercise

I went for a 30 min run. I also walked my neighbors dogs for over an hour. It was nice out, I was dog sitting and took the dogs for 2 long strolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment