Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May 19th Low Carb Menus

6am
2 large cups of organic coffee with milk

7:30am
3 organic eggs and 3 organic pork breakfast sausages

12pm
1 avocado
2 coconut flax herb "buns" with mozzarella cheese
some brie cheese
1 cup of organic kefir

2:30
1 cup of lacto-fermented sauerkraut

6pm
Romain Salad (plain)
Modenese Pork Chop (Organic) (I used chicken broth and a drop of stevia instead of wine in recipe)
Broccoli with butter


I don't take pictures of the salad. It is just plain lettuce and I don't use any dressing unless I make my own and I post it on the blog. If you would prefer me to take pictures of my salad you can let me know!

Exercise
30min brisk walk. It has been a while since I have done some weight lifting. My sleeping problems have escalated a bit and my energy levels have been very low.

No comments:

Post a Comment