Saturday, May 9, 2009

May 9th Low Carb Menu

Yesterday we had a plumbing mishap and our water had to be turned off. I never got to finish washing my dinner pots (yesterday's) so today I had no cookware to make anything. The plumbing took much longer today to fix than what we had anticipated, so I ate very late. The kids were happy to eat fruit with nut butters and sandwiches. I hate being in a messy kitchen so I just stayed out of it. Jonas (my dh) made me my lunch today :)

11am
1 cup of coffee with milk

4pm
3 organic eggs, slice of mozzarella cheese, green beans, left over pork chop, 1/2 of an avocado, cucumbers w/ cream cheese and 3 radishes.

9pm
1 almond crepe with cheese (this one was all broken up crepe in pieces)
1 almond crepe with spinach, salsa and cheese
2 cups of decaf green tea with stevia

(this dinner really did not turn out. The almond crepes kept falling apart on me. I also thought that I had spaghetti sauce in the house but I did not. I used salsa instead. It would have been a lot better with the spaghetti sauce. I used to make spinach crepes for my kids before going low carb and it was one of their favorite ways of eating spinach. I tried to replicate my recipe but failed)



Exercise
3o min run/walk

No comments:

Post a Comment